Sunday, October 23, 2011

PG&E Knew! : Many leaks in #SanBruno pipeline #SF #ows #occupychicago

You may notice that the news we refrrence comes from many sources.

We link, we title and we make a short summary especially if we think something important is being left unsaid though the impartial code of the reporter often necessitates that very ommission. 

In this instance, I think the title of the piece mostly represents what the reporter later wrote so I left it's intent intact, mostly.

I am disappointed though that nowhere in the report can I remember reading the words "criminal negligence", but It's early in the morning. Maybe I missed something.

The rest of my comment on the otherwise insightful report is unprintable on a family oriented blog, though, as usual, what the Chronicle reporter wrote is among the best reporting in the nation.

My apologies for not being able to supply the journalist's name, but I'm blogging by phone and can't flip back and forth, so you can find it when you click on the link, because you need to read this report.

There have been deadly gas explosions across the nation in the past few years. 

Next time it could your neighborhood and most of the news media is trying to bury the criminal negligence of our utility companies under piles of reports on celebrities or much less important "scandals".

Obviously we first we need to #ows #occupychicago and #getthemoneyout of politics;

And then we need to clean house and get the crooks out of the public utilities.  Reporting as done by the author of the linked news article can begin to help.

Go & read (it's adapted for mobile, at least as I encountered it.) :

http://bit.ly/qpXzjw