Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fried Food Lovers of So Cali, We Is Saved! OC Fair Opens Friday

Or should I say Fryday.   Apparently the craziest thing this year is supposed to be fried Koolaid.  LOL Okay it's just koolaid in batter, fried.  I'm still more impressed when they can fry frozen stuff.  Really that's still more of a challenge.  I kinda suspect that much of the structural aspects of molecular gastronomy were inspired by the fried everything mania.  Some gourmet looked at some fair good and thought why can't I do something that shocking?  (And not gain ten pounds a day in the meanwhile.)  Really, I'll probablly just get a roasted, buttered ear of corn and nibble at the fried delights of more adventurous types.

When the OC Fair closes we can hopefully last till the LA CO one opens or does San Diego County have one, too?
   
Sharing a news story